Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Coincidences?

A few weeks ago I blogged about forwards, dedications and other personal author tidbits that are printed with books. As I was browsing some of my favorite blogs, I wandered onto Writers in Heels and found that Janette Rallison/Sierra St. James had a contest about that same time to guess which movie set she would have snuck onto - and it was Battlestar Galactica! She has a picture of her with the real live Richard Hatch, a.k.a. Apollo. I am soooooooooo jealous and he still looks good. I don't know if this link will work but if you want to check it out, you can see who Ms. Rallison dedicated one of her books to. [I tried downloading the photo but I have to make it a jpeg and I'm too lazy]

Incidentally, today I watched one of my Galactica DVD's. Technology and television have changed since 1978 but I still like the show.

http://janette-rallison.blogspot.com/search/label/My%20Richard%20Hatch%20crush

No comments: